Subscribe to the Lincoln Calendar!
Subscribe to the Lincoln Elementary School calendar, and school event information will automatically appear in your personal calendar software! And any changes to the events will update automatically!
How to add a calendar subscription to your personal Mac calendar:
1. Launch the calendar program
2. Select “File” and “New Calendar Subscription”
3. Paste the following for the Calendar URL:
4. Select “Subscribe”
5. Set the “Auto Refresh” to every 15 minutes or every hour
How to add calendar subscriptions to your iPhone or iPad:
Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
Tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
Tap on Add Account... under the Mail section.
Tap on Other.
Tap on Add Subscribed Calendar under the Other section.
Paste the following for the Calendar URL:
When you are finished, tap on the Done button in the upper right hand corner.
That's it, the subscribed Calendar will now show up in the Calendar app.
To add a calendar using its address, follow these steps:
1. Click the down-arrow next to Other calendars. Select Add by URL from the menu.
2. Enter the address in the field provided.
3. Click Add calendar. The calendar will appear in the Other calendars section of the calendar list to the left.
Note: It may take up to 8 hours for changes in ICS feeds to reflect in your Google Calendar.
1. Locate the iCal that you want to subscribe to.
2. Copy the following web address:
3. In Outlook.com, go to your calendar.
4. Click Import.
5. Click Subscribe.
6. In the Calendar URL box, type or copy-and-paste the web address above.
7. Enter a name for the calendar and choose a color.
8. If you like, select a charm that will appear in every day that new events occur.